Friday, January 30, 2009

sorry for the horror :P

This happiness is unprecedented. Only a haircut is capable of giving it.
A haircut is an instant escape from your own image and you see yourself in a different light.
My friends were shocked to see how I looked after the creativity of the hair dresser. I just left it to her and she acted as if my skull was her battle ground. We both enjoyed it I guess. She enjoyed the creative freedom and I enjoyed the thought of a new look.
But the reactions of my friends were worth capturing in a glass bottle.
It was the last thing on earth that they expected.
Guys, you might hate it, but ‘I am loving it’.
:P

3 comments:

fungus said...

don't be sorry ;)
post yer pic yaar!

vaibhav garg said...

waiting for monday :)

Unknown said...

I agree!
Please post a pic. Promise I won't laugh or be scared. :P