Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uncluttered :)

I deleted all the conversations from my mailbox today….everything…the good….the bad….the best….the worst …without any partiality… It feels great . I bought few poster colors, few brushes and few sheets. And with nothing in my mind I just started drawing...I finally ended up drawing a few squares and a few absurd figures which I do not recognize. Then I picked up the brush and started coloring it. My mom found it a useless piece. She said “You are drawing like a kid!”. “That is what I wanted to feel like for now”- I said.

P.S: Gmail says- “No conversations in the Trash. Who needs to delete when you have over 2000 MB of storage?! “ But believe me, it is still advisable to throw the garbage!

7 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

hey rupali!
pls give me ur gmail id

Rupali Tyagi said...

Hey nandu my id is tyagirupali85@gmail.com....see you there :)

Manas said...

hmmm... i know the feeling

have dobe that with my cell phone inbox once , whn i was part o the only quarrel o my college life ..

n it felt gr8. like sara bhoj hat gaya ho sir par se..

n i did it a few days ago.. deleted some 4500 sms's compiled up over 3 minths.. damm these high memory cel phones..

Nandita Mathews said...

I read ur entire blog!WOW!pls read the comments that I have posted on various posts.I am a HUGE fan!
I am very unhappy(read-depressed) that you and a few others are leaving college.You are golden!
I am just speechless at present....an awesome read! I am honoured tht u liked my blog...!(astonished,but humbled)
Yours
nandu

Rupali Tyagi said...

hey nandu...Thanks for reading the entire thing!!! :)...You get the "best comments" award from me :P...Keep up the good work...And I am honoured too that you liked my blog...may be the grass is always greener on the other side :)...And I wish you were in our batch because I am sure I dont want to spend two more years in JSS :P...but then dont worry we will manage the distance..believe me :)

Nandita Mathews said...

Its 3 more years:(:(
yes..hopefully u wil keep in tuch..(fingers crossed:P)
nandu

Anonymous said...

now I know...haha

i am bombarding you right now coz this way it will be difficult...