Thursday, September 25, 2008

My new date....

I am dating java these days....I never thought i would do so...and I never wanted to do so....not in my wierdest of thoughts.....but you know relationships are made in heaven....it is a roller coaster ride, i must admit but....sometimes i feel we can be together..sometimes i feel i need to call it quits....we are both just being together for the heck of it...no feelings left!
this is the irony of life...you get to do things you don't want to....
and what more...it has started affecting me mentally too!! You know what when i sleep and the so called 'sweet dream' starts...i first import it from util package!!!...some time times the background of the dream is "eclipse"...and it was hieghts today!!!! When I got up today I was searching for 'Run As' option in my mobile!!

6 comments:

Manas said...

Nice Parallelism....

Guess what one would enter at the end of his life....

System.Finalize();

;)

COLT_BARKS said...

ho ho
gr8 work yaara !!!
well ditto situation ma'am
i used to see $ before everything
it used to be days when i used to date UNIX
and ; at the end of every thing when i was going around with PL/SQL
but i am still pretty weak with this JAVA chick, though she is hot but too tough for me to handle

Rupali Tyagi said...

@rajat
haha...you and me talking technical stuff is the joke of the millenium....
heard from you after a long time...but you always sound the same... ;) ;)

Tanuj Solanki said...

weird!

-- Anonymous (oops!)

Anonymous said...

isn't dating java a risk:)....u said thr is lot of gud lookin stuff in mumbai that u r so confused about....theek thaak laut aana dear

Rupali Tyagi said...

ha ha...yeah you know best how confused creature I am...but dnt worry....m not getting nething here... ;) he he