Saturday, August 23, 2008

Random

Shit!! I don't believe I am actually blogging from a cafe!! Well I am short of time....so I will keep it short and simple today. I am in mumbai...The city looks good rather the city from office to home and back looks good.....i haven't been to any other place yet...:)....I am not missing delhi as of now...the company is cool...the people are cool....some good looking girls in our batch and some good looking guys in the other...he he....the grass is always greener on the other side you see....yes i had the vada pao today...no comments on that....there is a cat that sits outside the subway near my office...whenever i pass it, it is there...sleeping....I was thinking of informing India Tv they will make a good news out of it... ;)....this is what you call random....there is much more to write that can make sense...but i cannot make sense when i am short of time.. ;)

Will write better things next time... :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truely random:)City is good but each and every city has its own share of plus and minus points.:) Hope u never come face to face with the minus points and sirf plus hi plus points se saamna ho.:) Take care, all the best. Adios. --AKSHAT..

Rupali Tyagi said...

@akshat
Thanks :)

Kingfisher said...

Well..Mumbai reminds me of Local Trains.. and as long as one doesnt need to catch the rush hour Local, Mumbai is a good place to stay. The spread that the Nature offers for one day escapes and the connectivity is enjoyable. At times, I used to sit for hours on the Marine drive, watching the waves, esp during monsoon.
The essel world and water kingdom is an enjoyable outing.
Enjoy... Mumbai will be an experience. FYI, Delhi was a hell yesterday... the humidity just about took life out of me !

Rupali Tyagi said...

@kingfisher
yeah...I am looking forward to know the city....And I am sure I will have a good time here! yeah that humidity nd all is a slight problem in delhi...but broadly it was a good experience too...

Amit Tyagi said...

Good you are liking the city. It has to be good. Afterall it is a home for the most beautiful and talented(do not read IT community)people in Inida.

Rupali Tyagi said...

umm whom are you refering to? AB?:)

Amit Tyagi said...

I mean, stars in general and people who live in Prateeksha and Jalsa in Particular:-).

Unknown said...

I prefer delhi to mumbai anyday. except for marine drive and the beaches(which aren't too great either), I don't like it..

and I hate Delhi for the heat and the traffic too..

Rupali Tyagi said...

@akshat
Thanks a lot for commenting on my blog...infact thanks for reading the whole blog..:) it is actually great to find such readers who read it 'completely'....you should also start a blog infact...:)...Keeping coming to my blog...he he...

Unknown said...

My pleasure ma'am:) Yeah u keep writting such superb stuff and ofcourse u can count me in ur regular reader's group for sure. Take care rupali. Be safe n keep smiling.:)

Manas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manas said...

Umm... The beaches are not gr8.. they are pathetic.. ill kept, smelly and full of filth....

but the ambience of mumbai tends to really get at you..

the whole marine drive and mumbai town experience from churchgate station to nariman point is gr8...

also bandstand ,worli etc

but these are among the best places.. rest of mumbai puts a really shabby picture o small rooms to live in,filth, pollution....

and the locals are a experience.. my god....
where laws of motion fail.. to enter a local during rush hour you need not move a single part o your body conciously... the crowd does that for u .. ;)