Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I take it.. :)

I have always been loved and liked a lot….may be because we were three people in the family and I was the only kid!...in school too I was liked by teachers as well as friends......I hated not been liked. If anybody spoke anything against me or gave any hint of disliking I would sulk in acute depression.
The bottom line is that I was unable to take any sort of criticism.
But thankfully college provided me a few people who by and by actually started disliking me to the extent of hating me, for reasons which are beyond me.
And now finally I have actually learned to take it all…I am thankful to these people from the bottom of my heart for feeling so strongly for me. ;) ;)

10 comments:

Gaurav said...

that's a very optimistic take but it seems someone really hurt u bad...

Gabbar said...

Hey Hi,
Sometimes,criticism give us the chance to make ourself better but sometimes, people criticize you just because to hurt you nothin else
In this blog,I absolutely agreed wid utkarsh..

Intellisense said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Comment on the blog.. not on the author :)
Newyaz... an sarcasm coated optimistic take on life..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sometimes what u percieve from the action or words of an individual may be wrong, may be the person never intended tp hurt u!!!
try to read people correctly, shall help u.

Anonymous said...

sometimes what u percieve from the action or words of an individual may be wrong, may be the person never intended tp hurt u!!!
try to read people correctly, shall help u.

Rupali Tyagi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i know those people too! :P

n i'm sure there aren't more than 1 or (if u wanna stretch it) 2, coz beyond that the reasons are unfathomable to me too.....

(....unless u have a secret life or a split personality that no one except those 1 or 2 don't know about)

which reminds me that i've never seen u really angry or talking trash about someone...hmmmm... :)

Rupali Tyagi said...

Thanks sid....this was a soothing comment...and i m sure i dnt hv a split personallity...;) ha ha